If you’re like most people, you don’t give your skin much thought. You just slap on some sunscreen and call it a day. Well, maybe not quite. But even if you only paid cursory attention to your skin, you know that it needs some care from time to time. One of the most important things you can do for your skin is to fight off wrinkles and age spots. And one of the easiest ways to do that is by using carbon laser peel treatment in Singapore. What Is Carbon Laser Peel Treatment? Carbon laser peel treatment is a type of skin treatment that uses lasers to remove layers of skin cells. This results in smoother, younger looking skin with fewer wrinkles and age spots.
How to prepare for a Carbon Laser Peel Treatment in Singapore?
If you’re looking to revive your skin and reduce the appearance of acne scars, a carbon laser peel is a great option. To prepare for this treatment in Singapore, here are some tips:
- Consult with a qualified doctor or therapist who can provide you with thorough instructions on how to properly prepare your skin for the treatment. This includes avoiding sun exposure and using an SPF 50+ sunscreen throughout the day if you plan on being out in the sun afterwards.
2. Make sure to schedule a consultation ahead of time if you want to book a carbon laser peel session in Singapore. Many clinics require patients to commit ahead of time in order to ensure that they have enough time for the procedure.
- Schedule your treatment at least two weeks prior to your desired appointment date so that your skin has ample time to recover fully. Ideally, you should allow four to six weeks for the full recovery process.
Aftercare Guidelines for a Carbon Laser Peel Treatment in Singapore
A Carbon laser Peel in Singapore can help revive tired and aging skin. A series of small, deep treatments using a carbon laser can remove the outermost layer of skin, revealing fresh new skin beneath. Aftercare guidelines are important for any type of laser treatment, but especially so for a carbon laser peel.
To ensure best results, follow these tips:
- Avoid sun exposure following your carbon laser peel treatment. Sun exposure will cause your newly exposed skin to become burnt and inflamed.
- Immediately after your treatment, apply a thick layer of hydrocortisone cream to all treated areas to reduce redness and inflammation. Do not use any other topical medications or agents until you have seen your doctor or dermatologist.
- Make sure to keep the area clean and dry. Gently patting the treated area with a soft cloth will help avoid irritation and excessive drying out of the skin cells.
- Apply an SPF50 sunscreen every day after your procedure to prevent further damage from the sun’s rays and potential scarring from collagen degradation caused by free radicals.
If you are unhappy with the way your skin looks and feels, consider seeking out carbon laser peel treatment in Singapore. This treatment is quickly becoming one of the most popular methods for people to achieve a youthful appearance and improved skin quality. While it may be costly up-front, the long term benefits are well worth it. Contact our clinic today to schedule a consultation so that we can help you restore your skin to its best possible state!